WHICH MINISTRY IS FOR YOU???
At Love and Unity church we offer a myriad of ministerial opportunities. From working with children in the neighborhood or serving Holy Communion. Our volunteers are a very important aspect of the ministry that keeps us in touch with each other and our surroundings. There are a few requirements you must meet to be apart of the "Volunteer Revolution" of The Born Again Center.....CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH.
- Attend mid-week Bible Study on a weekly basis.
- Attend Sunday morning and evening services.
- Your attendance is required at all Leaders and Workers meeting as well as any special events the church puts on.
- Please notify your coordinator of your absences from special events or when you are going to be absent from church for a period of time due to vacation, or illness.
ADDITIONAL MINISTRY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Financially support the work of ministries of Love and Unity Church by faithfully giving 10% of your gross income. Maintain wise stewardship measures over the remaining 90%.
- oIf a need or problem arises in your area of reasonability that requires immediate attention please notify your coordinator.
- Participate in ministry fairs.
- Serve a minimum of one hour a week in the prayer room.
- Perform duties and responsibilities in a manner to Glorify Christ and further the mission and ministry purpose of Love and Unity Church.