THESE DAYS WILL BE EPIC. "RELEASING THE GLORY THROUGH HOLINESS" HOLY CONVOCTION 2017
BISHOP GEORGE BLOOMER
APOSTLE RONALD C HILL
DR. BILL WINSTON
AND JUST ADDED
GERALD AND TAMMIE HADDON
W/ HOLY CONVOCATION MASS CHOIR AND PRAISE TEAMS
SERVICES NIGHTLY AT 7PM ARE FREE DOORS OPEN @ 6:30PM
REGISTER NOW FOR THE RELIGIOUS AND BUSINESS LEADERS BRUNCH WITH DR BILL WINSTON
FRIDAY, APRIL 7TH @ 11AM
GOD WANTS YOU PROSPER IN MINISTRY AND BUSINESS
REGISTRATION ONLY $25.00
HOLY CONVOCATION 2017
RELEASING HIS GLORY THROUGH HOLINESS
Join Us JUNE 10th
The Brethern meet the 2nd Saturday of the month. All MEN are invited to join the rethren of Love and Unity for Men's fellowship.
Youth and Young Adult Gathering
This is where Youth and Young Adults (ages 13-30) come together as family and discuss, learn and ingage in the teachings of the word of God. So please parents bring your youth to this wonderful and impactful experience.
Join Us JUNE 9TH
Meet us on the 2nd Friday nights of the month for Snack N' Yack at 7:00pm and then worship and sessions at 7:30pm in our Cafe @ the BAC. Every once in while we'll have movie night or skip over to Starbucks for a chat. We promise, you will enjoy.
New Member's Orientation
March 25 at 10:30am
Those interested in learning more about Love and Unity Christian Fellowship, its beliefs and the vision God has given Pastor Hill for the ministry, we humbly ask you to attend this informational time of fellowship. Break bread with Pastor Hill and Co-Pastor Hill and leave with a greater understanding of your part in this "God Vision."
Rites of Passage
Third Wednesdays @ 7:30pm
Our successful Youth Mentoring Program convenes. Prepare for jobs, college, transitioning into adulthood.
Would you like to give to this ministry?
Click the "Donate Now" button to give.
10 Reasons We Should Give.
1. To Honor the Creator. “Render… unto God the things that are God’s” (Matthew 22:21).
2. To Acknowledge Our Heritage. “And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise” (Galatians 3:29).
3. To Fulfill the Covenant. “For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious” (II Corinthians 3:11).
4. To Show Our Love. “Many waters cannot quench love” (Song of Solomon 8:7).
5. To Fulfill an Obligation. “Ye pay tithe…:these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone” (Matthew 23:23).
6. To Escape Condemnation. “Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me… in tithes and offerings” (Malachi 3:8).
7. To Spread the Gospel. “So hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel” (I Corinthians 9:14). God has ordained for people to be saved by the preaching of the gospel (I Corinthians 1:21). “How shall they hear without a preacher?” (Romans 10:14).
8. To Avoid a Curse. “Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me” (Malachi 3:9).
9. To Enjoy God’s Blessing. “Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse… and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it ” (Malachi 3:10). (See also Luke 6:38).
10. To Be Consistent. “Be thou an example of the believers” (I Timothy 4:12).