Tenants of Our Faith
- WE BELIEVE the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible written Word of God.
- WE BELIEVE that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE in the Blessed Hope, which is the rapture of the Church of God, which is in Christ, at His return.
- WE BELIEVE that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
- WE BELIEVE that the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- WE BELIEVE that the baptism in the Holy Ghost, according to Acts 2:4 is given to believers who ask for it.
- WE BELIEVE in the sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost, by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a holy and separated life in the present world.
Jesus is the only way.... For real.
We affirm that there is only one Saviour and only one gospel. We recognize that everyone has some knowledge of God through his general revelation in nature. But we deny that this can save, for people suppress the truth by their unrighteousness.
We also reject as derogatory to Christ and the gospel every kind of syncretism and dialogue, which implies that Christ speaks equally through all religions and ideologies. Jesus Christ, being himself the only God-man, who gave himself as the only ransom for sinners, is the only mediator between God and people.
There is no other name by which we must be saved. All men and women are perishing because of sin, but God loves everyone, not wishing that any should perish but that all should repent. Yet those who reject Christ repudiate the joy of salvation and condemn themselves to eternal separation from God. To proclaim Jesus as "the Saviour of the world" is not to affirm that all people are either automatically or ultimately saved, still less to affirm that all religions offer salvation in Christ. Rather it is to proclaim God's love for a world of sinners and to invite everyone to respond to him as Saviour and Lord in the wholehearted personal commitment of repentance and faith.
Jesus Christ has been exalted above every other name; we long for the day when every knee shall bow to him and every tongue shall confess him Lord.
(GAL. 1:6-9;ROM. 1:18-32; I TIM. 2:5,6; ACTS 4:12; JOHN 3:16-19; II PET. 3:9; II THESS. 1:7-9;JOHN 4:42; MATT. 11:28; EPH. 1:20,21; PHIL. 2:9-11)